Monday, May 11, 2009

It Must Be Monday

Monday, May 11, 2009
Hey guys, I figured I better get my butt in here and post something! I am currently working on a new blog about cooking, recipes and all things kitchen related. Cooking is one of my passions so I thought to myself .. why have I not blogged about this in more depth?

I have my new blog "This Food Tastes Funny" in the blog roll (right column) though it is pretty fresh right now. Today I've just been tweaking my layout, figuring out what goes where and adding all my widgets and other gizmo type bits. I probably should not have bothered publishing it as there are no recipes on any of the pages lol .. I tend to get ahead of myself at times but oh well, it's one less thing to do later on!

Feel free to check it out if you'd like, I will work on it some more over the next few days and get some content posted.

take care all,


Bettie

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ► Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates;