Saturday, May 16, 2009

Comments, Comments, Comments

Saturday, May 16, 2009
Hi all, it has just been brought to my attention that my comments section is not working. I recently tried out a new layout but I'm not sure if that could be the issue or not. For those of you that have tried to leave me a comment and have been unable too, I apologize. I had no idea until about 5 minutes ago. But, I do appreciate that you made the effort :)


Hopefully going to get this fixed today!


(3:34 pm)Apparently it can be fixed in 5 seconds. Feel free to comments your arses off!

4 comments:

Ralph Ivy

Hi, Bettieblogger. Glad to read you're reconnected to the net. Checking here to see if "comments" are working okay.

Bettie

heya Ralph, nice to see you again :) The comments are back up. I guess I ran into a problem when I changed my template and never noticed. A reader brought it to my attention so kudo's to her!

How have you been?

Bettie

Bill Lisleman

comments ok - now you need another post to comment on
looking forward to it.

Bettie

heya lisleman, I do need to get back to posting! I had no net service for part of this past week hence why I've not added anything new.

Appreciate your stopping by :)

Bettie

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ► Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates;