Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I've been in a box under the stairs ..

Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Hey all, my sincere apologies to those of you that have stopped by to see that I've posted nothing in weeks. This last month has been a busy one for me. I'm working a little more than originally anticipated (which of course is a bonus)and spending a little less time near the computer. I figure it's summer and around here, we don't get alot of it so I best take advantage while I can.

I also celebrated a birthday this past weekend and had an absolute blast while out with some friends.. Don't ever let someone convince you that a woman cannot drink her share of coolers, beer & whiskey! lol ugh ...

I also decided that this year I would not be turning 36 but reversing my age back to 27. I figure I've earned it and going back a few ...ok, several years really wouldn't be something anyone would scoff about, at least not to my face anyway ;)

Not too sure what to do with my week yet though, were suppose to get rained on all week, nothing but storms so I may find myself here, posting alot more than I have been .. a blessing in disguise perhaps?

That's it for now, figured I would explain my lack of attendance and thank you guys for stopping by with the hopes that I posted something, anything ...

Hope everyone has a lovely day,


Bettie

4 comments:

Bill Lisleman

sounds like your birthday celebrating was much more fun than posting on the blog. As it should be.

you can fill us in on your summer activities later.

Bettie

heya lisleman, good to see you :) And yes, I've been everywhere but on the computer lately. We don't get a very long summer here so I am taking advantage while I can!

take care,


Bettie

Nothing Profound

Seems like you live in my neck of the woods. Short on summer and long on rain. Actually, we haven't had a summer yet, no hot weather yet. 27 sounds a lot better than 36, but at my age I'd take 36 in a hot flash.

mantiz

sounds like you had a lot of fun.. my late frozen b'day wishes.. lol

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates ► Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates;